‘Nuts about Vegas’ - Costa Brava Social Competition Terms and Conditions
- All 888poker Terms and Conditions apply.
- The Promotion shall commence on 18/5/2016-23/5/2016. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Promoter may decide in its absolute discretion to conclude the Promotion immediately at any time.
- Participating in the Promotion is available only to players who follow the instructions to post their kappa board photograph to their own social media account with the hashtag: #888Vegas.
- The prize is a ticket to the $350 Nuts about Vegas Free Tournament.
- Entry to the Promotion is available only to persons over the age of 18.
Potential members may be asked at any stage to provide the Promoter with proof of age and/or identity.
- Players from Spain, Italy, US and Denmark are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- In order to participate, you must be an 888poker registered player.
- Employees and relatives of employees of the Promoter and any entities affiliated or related to the Promoter shall not be eligible to enter the Promotion. For the purposes herein, the term "relative" shall mean spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
- By entering the Promotion each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Promotion and the awarding of the ‘Nuts about Vegas’ prizes, along with the "888 Group Operated Sites and Services End-User License Agreement" (the "EULA") and the Promoter's standard "Bonus Policy" which apply to the Promotion. In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions of the Promotion and the provisions contained in the EULA or the Bonus Policy, the terms and conditions of the Promotion shall prevail.
- 888poker reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this promotion without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions have been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of these terms and conditions and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.